Thursday, June 26, 2008

Alexi's surgery

So...........yesterday Alexi had surgery. She did beautifully! The doctor was very pleased with how she did during the procedure. As always Alexi was a rock. Thankfully she came home the same day. I am glad that we didn't have to stay, being at home is always better. Once we were home she had a tough afternoon/evening. The first 24 hours is always the hardest! She is doing some better today. It's only uphill from here.

I did want to take a few moments and express my gratitude for my Heavenly Father. I see His hand in every part of my life, especially with my sweet Alexi. I feel His presence all around me when I am with her. I am grateful for His kindness and unconditional love. I am always amazed by His mercy! I want to thank Him for watching over my sweet little girl and keeping her safe yesterday and each day of her life. I am humbled that he would trust me with one of His most special spirits. I love the Him and I am grateful for all that He has done for my family!

1 comment:

McKenna Cotton said...

Hey babe. i was going to give it until tomorrow to call and check on her- thought you might have to stay over night. Glad she is good. SO glad you are blogging! yeah!