On Saturday Shane, Alexi and I went to the Louisville Slugger Museum & Factory. Shane and I grew up in KY and we have been back here for two years now so we thought that it was about time to check it out. We had a great time! There are so many things that go into a bat that I had no clue about. I suppose that is the point of the tour :) Any whoooo...............here are just a few of the pics that we took!
This is the World's Largest Bat. It stands just outside the building and you can see it from the freeway as you drive past. (Don't you just love the bug guts from the windsheild! Can you tell that I took this from inside the car? Great idea, huh!)
Here we are in front of the World's Largest Bat!
Lexi and I standing with the "Bat". Shane is tring to get the whole thing in the picture. Can you see the top?
Real men use pink bats! (I'm not so sure that Shane agrees with this!)
No comments:
Post a Comment