Thursday, September 18, 2008

Wind Storm

I know, I know it's been over 2 weeks since I blogged last. I had full intentions to do so at the first of this week when our power went out on Sunday due to a wind storm and it wasn't turned back on till Tuesday night at about 8:15. (Which was perfect timing to catch the season premier of the "Biggest Loser".) The power was then turned off again yesterday for about 5 hours. We have no phone and we haven't had Internet until this very moment. (Kinda sad when one of the first things I did was check my blog!) I WILL be back but we are still trying to get back in the swing of things. There are still over 100,000 people in the Louisville Metro area without power. Which means no school, gas stations are down, lots of running generators, and helping people with meals and laundry. To say the least things have been crazy!!!! It will be great when all is up a running. I look forward to my return the the blogging world!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey guys, how the heck are ya, I'm glad to hear that your doing okay from the wind storm, you see if you just had stayed here you would not have had that problem. I can not believe how big Lexi is now, wow, what an angel. She is soooooo darn cute. From the looks and the sounds of it, your doing great, living busy lives like the rest of us. We think of you often and know that you are in our prayes daily. I hope everything continues to go well for you. We love you and miss you.

Bill and Freddie Ann said...

We got our electric back late Wednesday night! Not fun to be without it!
I cropped that picture from today on my blog, so if you want me to send the original to you, I will! Just let me know!

colleen said...

Yah, way crazy last week! But so many good experiences too, no? Now... back to the blogging world! :)

Annie said...

It was kind of crazy! I actually enjoyed it! Check out my new blog!
www.thechaceplace.blogspot.com

Becky said...

Ooh, I love the Biggest Loser, too! This is the third season I've watched it, and this time will be the charm! I'm going to lose some weight of my own instead of just watching other people get skinny.