I had the best birthday ever! It all started when 3 of my friends surprised me with breakfast-homemade cinnamon rolls and OJ. (Never mind that I had just stepped in the shower when I heard the doorbell ring. I thought that it was the UPS man, since we were expecting a package. Come to find out, NOT the UPS man! I had to answer the door in my bath robe half wet. The poor site...those poor girls their eyes will be scarred forever!) Despite the shower part it was the best way to start my day! I couldn't stop smiling.

Don't they look yummy!

I took myself out of this picture, despite the "Oh you look great" comments I DID NOT look great! (you all LIE!)
Amie has never seen "flash" on a camera before. See her surprised look! ;)
I received so many wonderful cards, phone calls, and gifts! I was so overwhelmed with the love that I felt. I am truly blessed!!! Thank you to everyone!!!!!
Shane secretly arranged for Brandy (my sister-in-law) to watch Alexi so that we could "go out on the town" It was so nice to sit down with him and just enjoy in each other.
Thanks Shane - I love you!
After dinner we kicked back and relaxed.

Shane bought me these AWESOME reindeer from Pottery Barn. I have had my eye on them since last Christmas. I tried to get them on their "sale" but they were sold out. I was so excited! I can't wait for Christmas to be able to set them out!

What's a birthday without a little crazy! We had so much fun! It was great to be with those that I love, to have a good laugh and to make lasting memories! Thanks to everyone for a perfect 30th birthday!!!
7 comments:
What a wonderful day....You deserve all of it!
Again, happy birthday, Kate! I'm glad that it was such a wonderful day for you! Yeah!! I must admit, though, I didn't realize it was the big 30! woohoo! love ya-
I love the new look of your blog. So festive!!
Yeah! At least you didn't have a surprise party! YIKES! I love the new colors on your blog!
WOW! HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY! It sounds like you had a wonderful day! The big 3-0! I remember those days! (I think) LOL....Enjoy! You're just a youngin' still! :)
I do love those reindeer. Makes me excited to see your house for Christmas :)
Oh, you crazy Wiles. I think I just woke Max up laughing at the toungue pick and the one of Shane-alicious at the end. Sounded like a great day. Good for you for enjoying it and making the best of it.
Pierre
Post a Comment