Saturday, January 24, 2009

Our Baby


We had an ultrasound about a week ago. Here are a few pictures of our baby. 
Because the baby was so young at the time of the ultrasound the tech was unable to tell us the sex. So for now the baby is still an "it". We go back in about 5 weeks to take another look at our little one and we hope to find out if it is a boy or girl.






4 comments:

blairsblog6 said...

Shane told me about the ultra sound at church on Sunday (missed you!) Boy, was I bummed! But that's OK. We'll know soon enough. The Christmas pictures were great! Could you come decorate my house next year? Also, isn't it funny how we LOVE those cheesy decorations that our Mom's used year after year?

Miralyn said...

Love that baby already!

Anonymous said...

We are dying to know what it is! I'll keep checking your blog! :) I voted that I think it will be a boy. :)

Bill and Freddie Ann said...

How fun to get to see those pictures....but how much more fun when you will get to know if it's a boy or girl and the planning can really begin! :) I'm so excited for you guys!