Friday, July 10, 2009

Moment of Peace

Finally!!!! 
A moment of peace and I stress moment. Both girls have stopped crying and are hopefully asleep. (I'm too afraid to check on them for fear that they're not and jinx it). I can finally think and maybe I can get a shower and brush my teeth before our company comes tonight! I only wish that there weren't a million things to do in my moment of peace. But just the same there is peace!!

2 comments:

Bill and Freddie Ann said...

Enjoy every moment! :)

Unknown said...

It's the peaceful moments we crave when the cries are ready to make us insane. Then it's the soft baby cries we crave when we know those days are past.

Enjoy the peace when you can, but enjoy the sweet cries that come with it, for that is also a blessing in disguise.

Thinking of you! :)