Today is Alexi's 5th birthday!
I can hardly believe it! Time goes by so fast.
Alexi is so amazing! She is humble, enduring, patient and loves unconditionally. I truly don't know where I would be without her. She has brought so much to my life and I am forever grateful for her.
I want to wish her the best birthday ever, for she truly deserves it!
Happy Birthday my sweet Alexi,
may all your dreams come true.
I love you forever and always!!
(read more about my sweet Alexi here)
6 comments:
WOOHOOOO! Happy Birthday Alexi! She is such a doll! Give her lots of hugs and kisses for us! She is so lucky to have you two as her parents!
Happy Birthday Alexi!! Wow! You're just a couple months younger than Megan (her bday is in May). I remember when you were born...it's gone by so fast.
You have a great family! Enjoy your year of being 5!!
Happy Birthday Alexi !!!!!! She is such a cute girl and has the best parents in the world. Hope she had a great day!
HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY. I can't believe she is 5!! I knew I was missing a birthday today. I thought it was the Neal boys, but their's was yesterday. It was Alexi's that's been in the back of my brain!! I hope it was a good day for your family!
Oh my goodness time flies! You always dress Alexis so cute! Happy Birthday Miss Alexis!!! I hope it was an extra happy day!
WOW! 5 already! I hope she had a very special day! HAPPY BIRTHDAY Alexi! I hope you are having good days these days too!
Post a Comment