Wow! you guys have been busy with all kinds of stuff! I'd love to be there when you go private.landtw@juno.com
YOUR PEACHES ARE BEAUTIFUL! DON'T YOU FEEL SO ACCOMPLISHED TO SEE THEM IN THE JARS? PROUD OF YOU! MOM
So Fun! Such cute stuff. I didn't know lexi rode a horse. That is so awesome!! Thanks for sharing!
Thanks for the invite...it looks like you have been busy! The peaches sure look YUMMY! They will be when it gets cold this winter and you are wanting fresh peaches!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Wow! you guys have been busy with all kinds of stuff! I'd love to be there when you go private.
landtw@juno.com
YOUR PEACHES ARE BEAUTIFUL! DON'T YOU FEEL SO ACCOMPLISHED TO SEE THEM IN THE JARS? PROUD OF YOU!
MOM
So Fun! Such cute stuff. I didn't know lexi rode a horse. That is so awesome!! Thanks for sharing!
Thanks for the invite...it looks like you have been busy!
The peaches sure look YUMMY! They will be when it gets cold this winter and you are wanting fresh peaches!
Post a Comment