I know it's January of 2010, but I didn't want to miss out on any of the events we shared as a family in 2009. This will be the first of many updates to come.
The 4th of July was a cold one, too cold to do very much outside. I'm a huge "holiday fan" so I was a little bummed that we couldn't do more, especially since it was Laurissa's first 4th (I'm big on "1st" too). On the 4th itself we spent the day at home. Laurissa was just a month old and we were afraid to take her out in the cold. So we watched what fireworks we could from our deck. Laurissa did make her "debut" at the ward 4th of July party the weekend before, which was a blast for us. It's always good when you get to show off your kiddos, especially if it's for the first time. Unfortunately I haven't been great about taking too many pictures (our camera is on the fritz and we hope to be buying a new one soon), but here's just a couple from the 4th. And if anyone knows me they know that I'm also big on "holiday attire" and matchy matchy.....corny I know.
1 comment:
I love holiday attire and matchy matchy! Definitely NOT corny! ;)
Post a Comment