This past Christmas was by far the best Christmas we've ever had! I'm not sure what made this year so different from previous years, but there definitely was an amazing "Christmas Spirit" about the season.
Christmas Eve
Reading our "traditional" stories to the girls.
Opening the traditional Christmas Eve gifts.
Miss Lexi got a great new pair of PJ's and Miss Rissa already had a pair of PJ's, so she got a soft blanket to sleep with.
Lexi in her new PJ's!
What's next Mom?
A little family picture.
Uncle Jason spent Christmas Eve with us.
It was great having him here to celebrate!
Sooooooo ready for bed.
Now, it just wouldn't be a true visit with Uncle Jason if the boys didn't play a little Guitar Hero on the Wii.
Santa has come....
Christmas Morning.
Ready to open some presents!
The "Loot"
(Alexi's)
(Kate's)
(Laurissa's)
(Shane's)
The after math.
It's a tradition that everyone get's a new pair of shoes for Christmas.
This year Shane bought everyone matching ones.
Being lazy on Christmas afternoon.
Opening gifts with Uncle Jason, Aunt Brandy and cousin Caleb.
Anyone who knows me knows that I love Christmas!!!
It's my favorite holiday! I love to decorate (click here to see pictures), to bake, the snow, the music, and most of all the time with my family and friends. It was sad this year to pack away all the trimmings, I wished that the season could go on all year. However, I'm grateful for the things I learned, the love I felt and the time I had with my little family.
No comments:
Post a Comment