Monday, March 29, 2010

Our Little Houdini

I'm not sure how she does it, but Laurissa manages to wiggle her way out of just about anything.

She started her "Houdini Act" at 5 days old. Just seconds before she was in her jammies wrapped and ready for bed.
Here she tried her darnedest to wiggle out of her "wrap" but only managed to get her legs free.
If you look closely you'll notice that she has BOTH legs down the same side.
I have NO IDEA how this happened!
This is how I found her in her crib that morning.
That afternoon she went down for a nap with her pants on and got up with them off! What?!?!?
She sure's gonna be a fun little girl!
You never know what you're gonna find!!
To be perfectly honest with you,
I wouldn't have it any other way!

1 comment:

The Anderson's said...

hahaha.. that is too funny! I love it!