Monday, October 11, 2010

Laurissa's First Haircut

The time had come for Laurissa's hair to be cut. Our sweet neighbor - Miss Jamie (who just moved in this past summer) just so happens to be a hairdresser. So we made the looooong over due appointment and one bright and beautiful Saturday morning we made the long trek across the street to embark upon Laurissa's first haircut!

The before picture.
It was beginning to always look like this.
It didn't matter what I did, she still had crazy hair!
A little pose with Miss Jamie.
Snip, Snip, Snip

Laurissa did great. If you enlarge the picture you can see that we bribed her with candy. It worked to she sat perfectly still and we were finished in about 5 minutes.

Laurissa's payment to Miss Jamie - a BIG smile!
The after picture!
It looks so much better!!!!
Thanks Miss Jamie!

1 comment:

Bill and Freddie Ann said...

How cute! I didn't know Jamie was a hair dresser! I may just have to give her a call sometime! :)