Saturday, November 27, 2010

Give Thanks

This year I have so much to be thankful for! It would take more room than I have on my blog to write my list of "Thankfuls" down. So I will just mention some of the ones that are near and dear to my heart.

First and foremost my amazing husband, Shane. He's a great support to me, my best friend and a FABULOUS father to our girls. He's hard working, loyal, worthy, and I couldn't have picked a better man to have married for all time and eternity. I love ya babe!


My girls. Each one brings a unique spirit and joy to our home.


ALEXI - in her soft quiet way touches my heart - using the spirit to communicate with me in the most tender ways. She's my best snuggle-er and is a great listener. She continues to push me to be the person that I want to become. She's patient with my weaknesses and quick to forgive. She's determined and continues to fight for life each and every day. She was the first to make me a Mama and for that I'm forever grateful. I love her with all my heart!


LAURISSA - my crazy, crazy Laurissa. This sweet girl is always quick to greet you with a smile. She loves to laugh and has brought more laughter to our home than we've seen in years. She amazes us each and every day with the new things she continues to learn. Reliving and rediscovering life through her eyes has been priceless. Everything about who she is has been a true tender mercy from our Father in Heaven. She was divinely designed just for us. I too love her with all my heart.

GRANDPARENTS - My girls are especially blessed in this area. They have 3 sets of grandparents who totally love and adore these two beautiful little girls. I love this picture of Lex and Riss with Shane's parents. Grandpa (Dave) with Lexi, holding her tenderly. Laurissa with Grandma (Colleen), hammin' it up and keeping everyone in smiles. Pretty much how it is everyday!


KISSIN' COUSINS - these two are always kissing each other. Caleb (or La La as Laurissa calls him) is our Nephew (Jason and Brandy's little boy). They are only a few months apart in age and we have love having them close here in Crestwood/Louisville to share in each other's lives. We are going to miss them when they move to Cincinnati in June, but thankfully they will only be an hour away!


FAMILY - it's great to be close to Shane's family and some of mine as well. We enjoy getting together for the holidays and special occasions. I like that the girls can be close to family and that they will know some of their Aunts, Uncles and cousins.

(Shane's sister Stephanie and her family.
Brian, Nick, Stephanie, Trevin, Jennifer)

(Shane and his siblings. Jason, Stephanie, Shane and Marianne)

(Jason, Brandy and Caleb)

Unfortunately I didn't get a picture of the beautiful meal that my mother-in-law prepared, or the family playing the Wii, or the adults gathered around the table to play cards or all the laughter, but just the same we enjoyed the food, company and the opportunity to

GIVE THANKS!



1 comment:

BrandyRae said...

We ARE the bomb, but what can I say?