Now... Lexi didn't get much from me, she is her daddy through and through, but she did get some of my sleeping habits. I LOVE to sleep with my head on one side of the bed and my feet on the other. Ya know in a diagonal. Well, so does she! Shane hates this. He doesn't like to be touched or crowed in his sleep. As you can imagine sleeping diagonally does BOTH of these. Alexi and I had both fallen asleep before he came to bed. I had no idea how much room he had to sleep UNTIL 3:45 AM when I awoke to find Alexi sleeping like this....
You can see that she is laying directly in the middle of our KING size bed. She is nestled in between our pillows allowing just enough room for me to lay at her feet and for Shane to lay at her head. We were both laying right on the edge. I couldn't resist grabbing my camera to capture the moment, yes at 3:45 am. Shane is sure that I am certifiably crazy!
1 comment:
thats so funny! And seriously kate 3am? :)
Post a Comment