My dear friend Miralyn gave me this PINK LADYBUG bracelet today. I Love Love Love it. I just had to share it with all of you. It has brought a smile to my face all day. Thank you Miralyn!! :)
She also made these great burp cloths for Alexi. Don't you just love the owls. They are a "HOOT"! She is also selling them on her web site/blog along with other great stuff, you should check it out. Simplysassydaisy.blogspot.com
She also makes GREAT bags! Here are the ones I bought from her. I use the smaller one for my purse and the larger one I use as my church/diaper bag for Lexi. They are very sturdy, durable and well made. I just love them!!
2 comments:
Kate, I am so glad you have stayed in touch - it is remarkable really. Your blog is incredible. Glad to see what is going on.
Now that is one great friend! Very cute stuff!
Post a Comment