Mother Earth is a little safer today because Shane has successfully passed his Leed exam (green architecture/building). He is now armed with the knowledge to go forth and protect all things green.
Not an uncommon position to find Shane in. Here he's looking at the freeway above the parking lot that we parked in. Architecture is always on the brain! He's always looking to see how it was designed, the way it was constructed and of course how it could have been better! He is very passionate about what he does!!!
Alexi and I threw him a green party. EVERYTHING was green. We had green bread, green fettuccine and green ice cream for dessert. It was great!
Doesn't he look excited?
He was exhausted after taking the test, working all day, mowing the lawn and let's not forget... partying green.
This is what he'll be building now that he's certified.....
Towers of Condiments!
Shane, I am so proud of you! You set a goal, worked hard, and achieve it. I am grateful for you, the hard work you put in, and the sacrifices that you make for our family.
I love you!
The "Trophy" they gave him at work along with his "Excellence Delivered" mini semi for employee of the month in March.
No comments:
Post a Comment