Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Happy Birthday Alexi & Grandpa!

Sunday was Alexi and Grandpa Wiles' Birthday. Alexi turned 4 and I will not say how old Grandpa turned! :)
We had a big party for them. Here's a little of what we did....
We layed around....
Got tattoos...

Grilled some good food.....Opened presents....

Blew out the candles....

Got a little goofy.....

Played with our new toys......Read a good book.....Took a few pictures.....
(Shane, Kate, Alexi, Grandpa & Grandma Wiles)
(Aunt Brenda)
(Cousin Beth, Aunt Becky, Cousin Maura)
(Uncle Jason, Aunt Brandy, Aunt Marianne)

And crashed after everyone left.....


Happy Birthday Alexi and Grandpa!

We Love You!!!

2 comments:

Becky said...

Happy birthday, Alexi!

I'm glad you guys are doing well!

Anonymous said...

Looks like a fun party! Happy 4th B-day, Alexi! It is so fun to read all of your posts. The green party was hilarious. Pierre is going to start taking tests soon...I don't know if he should expect a party though! Maybe I shouldn't let him see that post! Just kidding. I like your pics of the roses-pretty!!