Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Prereq

So....I was wondering if when running track in the Olympics that there is a prereq for wearing all the gold jewelry that you own? Especially if it's a gold rope chain with a pendent on it. Some athletes wear more jewelry than clothes. Makes ya wonder if they were to unload some of that metal if they would be wearing a different gold medal around their neck!

(Check out the ring she has on her thumb)

And in gymnastics do they really have to wear all those clips in their hair? I want to tell them that just because they come 50 to a package doesn't mean that you have to use them all.

6 comments:

Carolyn said...

Funny! I totally thought the same thing about those stupid hair clips! At least she could have chosen a color to match her own hair color.

Marathon Maiden said...

That is soooo funny. I have always wondered about that too. You would think the weight from their jewelry and the clips would slow them down...Who knows what they are thinking. It's kind of like seeing someone with tp on their shoe. You are embarassed for them and you wonder, "Don't you think someone should tell them...?" Nah.

McKenna Cotton said...

All I can say is if I could do what they do, by golly let me have my clips!

Amy said...

you're halarious!

Becky said...

Haha! Good observations! Yeah, you would think the jewelry would weigh them down. And I guess the gymnasts just don't want to have one single hair out of place!

The Wach Family said...

I honestly have to say that I wish I had enough hair to need that many hair clips!!! :)One clip would do it for me, thanks.