I miss my friend Mandy! On days like today I miss her most. She's probably the best girlfriend I've ever had. Mandy and I are seperated in age by only 1 day. Yes, she'll be 30 before me, HA! :) Since becoming friends we've celebrated our birthdays each year, that's until the last two years when I was here (KY) and she was there (UT). It just wasn't the same. (I secretly hope that we'll be together this year) When we left Utah to come to Kentucky I had
no idea just how much I would miss her. I know that it sounds silly but at times my heart hurts a little when I think about it (OK, so it hurts most of the time and more than just a little). It makes me sad that we'll probably never live close to one another ever again. She's irreplaceable! She is the best kind of friend. I could always count on her. She was there for me when we were "architect widows", she was there for me when Alexi was born, and she was there for me just to be there for me. Today has been crappy to say the least... I wish that I could've been closer to her to have her be there for me today. I tell Shane all the time that I will never find a "Mandy" ever again. She's one of a kind.

Mandy, I love you and miss you dearly!
3 comments:
Oh, my dear Kate! I miss you so much. You shouldn't make people cry first thing in the morning! :) You are such a true friend and I am so blessed to have you in my life. A friend like you is truly hard to come by! I love you!
I've said it before and I'll say it again: two of the worst feelings in the world are 1) a broken heart and 2) missing someone. My heart goes out to you... I know the feeling. Love you!
Friends are forever! Love you kate!
Post a Comment