So...here goes it. I have always wanted a dumping ground for all my recipes. A place to show case, share and keep them organized. I'm excited to start exchanging and gathering new ones from my fellow culinary experts. I'm always looking for new and improved things to feed my family (especially since Shane is such a PICKY eater, it sure gets old eating the same ol things. It doesn't help that he is a meatatarian.) and what better way to do it than through a blog. I hope that you find my recipes delicious to the taste and easy on the hips. :)
Wilesgrub.blogspot.com
1 comment:
You are too dang cute. Meatatarian is a new one, but I like it and it fits. I am excited to check it out. I could post recipes, but Shane would hate them all. You know, lots of fruits and veggies and tomatoes, onions, and peppers in everything! :)
Post a Comment