Grrrrrr! I hate crumbs on the floor! I love to walk around barefoot but it has it's downfalls. I'm always picking something up on the bottom of my feet. Ya know...the kind of crumb that sticks to you like glue and no matter how far you walk thinking that surely it will fall off it holds on for dear life. What's even worse is stepping on something RIGHT after sweeping. Grrrrrrrrr!!!
Other pet peeves:
- Stepping in water with your socks on
- Lexi drooling/leaking on the clean sheets the same day I changed them
- Shane brushing my hair in my face - he knows this and yet he still does it!
- Forgetting the one thing you went to the store for but remember everything you didn't need
- Having to change everything Alexi is wearing because of a blowout when I'm running late for an appointment
3 comments:
So I am sitting here wondering how those crumbs got onto your floor? It looks like a pile that was swept up with the broom? If that is the case, you would hate to see how big my crumb pile would be!!
Hilarious Kate, I will be sure to sweep up before you come over.
I have the same pet peeve-which is why I always walk around with shoes on. My family has always laughed at me. I hate stepping in water with my socks on too-in our case though, pee from the dogs...Symon is always marking!
Post a Comment