Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Scissors + A lot of Luck = Not to Shabby

So, it was that time of the year for Alexi's annual haircut. Yes, we only cut her hair once a year. She doesn't really have to much trouble with damage or split ends. Beside cutting her hair can be quite challenging seeing as she can't sit on her own. Imagine cutting your little cuties hair while they are in a deep sleep, ya know the kind where they're all floppy. Well, that's Lexi!

It pains me to cut her beautiful red hair, but it has to be done!

Each time I cut her hair I try to think of a way to save it but then I come to my senses and realize that some things just must be let go.

Over all I think that it went quite well. I didn't cut her and she doesn't cry when I brush her hair anymore (that's the best part). Although I do believe that any hairdresser would be disappointed to see the measures I took to get it cut. In the future I will have to take her to someone, she's just getting too big. (Maybe I can bring her to you Carolyn?!)

I think she looks beautiful!

6 comments:

Carolyn said...

Lexi, my chair will always be open for you anytime! But I'm impressed. Seriously, who has perfect curls like that and that perfect red????!!!!

PS... I'm glad you didn't SAVE it!!! A picture, I'm sure is good enough! j/k.

Amy said...

how did you do those curls. they look perfect. and i agree lexi looks beautiful.

~ Wiles ~ said...

Lexi got her curls the old fashioned way...with a curling iron.

The Wach Family said...

Maybe you can save the hair for me next time. If only we could find a way to actually glue it to my head. Heaven knows I could use alot more!

McKenna Cotton said...

angie you crack me up- but I agree, give me that hair!

Miralyn said...

Oh my goodness, it looks so good. You are brave Kate. Thats a lot of hair you cut off. Beautiful curls!!