Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Can you breathe?



This is Lexi's favorite way to sleep. She loves to feel the warmth of her breath, anyone's breath really. She would sleep face down if we would let her. Something we discovered while she was still in the hospital as an infant.

(Just as a side note: I DO NOT put blankets over my child's face! This was laying on top of her and she somehow moved it over her face while I was out of the room!)

4 comments:

Carolyn said...

Ah, all her blankets snuggled up to her... she looks as snug as a bug in a rug.

Teresa said...

We found you guys!! Yea for us! (I was wondering just the other day how you guys were doing.) Alexi is so big! It always happens so fast!
Yes, we're still living in the 'townhouses'. (Layne's doing a postdoc now.)
LOVE the pictures of Alexi's hair on hair cut day. I want her hair - OK, so maybe hair like hers would be sufficient. (I chopped mine awhile ago because it was so damaged - sad.)
Hope all is well! Teresa Williams

Miralyn said...

I would love to be cuddling her right now!!

ALB said...

Some days I love to just cuddle up just like that and stay all day. I love cozy blankets and all the pink, Lexi!
Kate, you've been tagged. Visit my site . . .

Love you, A