Monday, October 6, 2008

Tag...I'm it!

I've been tagged! I've always wanted to be tagged! Oh what fun!!! Thanks, Amy! :) I don't think I've been tagged since I was in the 5th grade!

5 favorite places I've lived:
I don't know if I have 5 favorite places, but I suppose that anywhere I have lived with Shane would be my favorite!

1) Our first apartment (even if it was in scary West Valley City, UT. It was so wonderful to see that we could do this marriage thing on our own. Ya know, pay rent, pay bills, get jobs, own cars, etc.)
2) Basement apartment in Holaday, UT. (When looking back I can see this being a wonderful stepping stone that helped us get to where we are today.)
3) Shoreline Ridge (we made so many wonderful friends here, not to mention that this was Alexi's first home.)
4) Our home here in Crestwood (so many wonderful memories, I look forward to so many more)

5) Our home here in Crestwood (Can you tell that this is my most favorite!!! So much so that it deserved 2 slots!)

5 favorite snacks: (Amy's favorite snacks sound so much better than mine. I will have to give hers a try)

Chocolate
Hot bread with butter and honey
Hot Coco with marshmallows
Chips and cheese dip
Hot apple pie with vanilla ice cream

5 jobs . . . .
Cashier at Ponderosa
Cashier, etc at VF Factory Outlet
Chiropractic Assistant
Phone representative for Aneta US Healthcare
Catch all grunt worker for Molina Healthcare (Medicaid provider)

I do like Amy's answers, they fit too...

baby lover
meal maker
washer woman
taxi driver
maid (I added this one, I'm not much of a frozen yogurt goddess)

If I had a million, why I'd . . .
pay off our debt
Make it possible for my Mother-in-law to retire
Finish furnishing our home and finish our basement
Landscape our yard (I would love to put in sprinklers!!)
Go on vacation with my family (we haven't done this in years!)

5 things I love . . .
Christmas
Organization
Hot baths
Ice Cream
Fall

5 people I tag
Lyndsay Fagerlund
Mandy Dean
Colleen Hill
Heather Deshler
Annie Chase

4 comments:

Annie said...

okay I feel so lame.....how do you play? Am I it because I saw it on your blog and now I post it? Stop laughing at me!

ALB said...

Hi Kate and Annie! I LOVED reading, Kate! Isn't tag fun? I'll be checking in on you, Annie! Have a great day. Love you - A

colleen said...

Be watching for my answers... thanks Kate!
Oh, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Babe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
love you.

Miralyn said...

Learning a little more about Kate!! Love It!!