Alexi is going to finally be a big sister!!


This in the pregnancy announcement we sent to our families. The new baby is due June 16, 2009. We had our first ultrasound at 8 weeks, it's amazing what you can see with the 3D ultrasounds. The baby looks good and has a strong heartbeat! We are very excited and can't wait until June!
I gave Shane these little golf shoes the day I found out that I was pregnant.
14 comments:
Oh My Goodness!!!! Congratulations! We are so excited for you. So, what are you calling it. Skittle and Visa were creative, but lets see what you come up with this time. We love you guys and miss you all so much. Again, we're so excited for you.
Oh, hurray! Congratulations! Please keep us updated!
WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!That is AWESOME I'm soo excited for you. We are going to have fun celebrating this one. Love you, JILL
YEAH!!!! Congratulations! You are so cute the way you told your family and hubby. Good stuff.
Oh my goodness! I can't beleive it! I am so excited for you! look how creative you were in announcing it!
Congratulations to you !!!! I love the announcement you sent to your family and the shoes are so cute.
Hurray for you.....
YYYEEEAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! (Can you see my face? I am screaming with joy for your little family!!!) YYYYYYEEEEAAAAHHHHH!!! Love you all!
Jessica
You're pregnant!!! Yay!!! I am SOOO Happy for you!!! You are an AMAZING mom and this baby is so lucky to have you!!!
Congrats! I'm so glad I finally got around to blog hopping again so I could hear this fun news. That's awesome!
I am SO Excited for you! Congratulations!!!!! It's funny because I was looking at you when you were teaching on Sunday and thinking about you having another baby...maybe you had the "Glow" and I just didn't realize it! You are such a sweet Mom...I am thrilled to hear this news! What cute little shoes! How fun!
Wow!! How exciting! Is Alexi hoping for a brother or sister? Best Wishes - keep us posted. Congrats!
Awww, congratulations, you guys! I'm so excited for you!
What exciting news! Alexi will be a fantastic big sister. Love the announcement.
Congrats! I think the magazine cover is too funny!
Post a Comment