Yesterday was our 12 week appointment. Wow, it sure feels like I should be a lot further along than 12 weeks!! The first trimester is so hard and it seems to draaaaaag on forever!!!! I'm sure that all you mamas out there know what I'm talking about. I'm grateful that we're almost done with this "phase", only 10 days to go, which by the way seems like a life time! I keep reminding myself that this is TOTALLY worth it despite the "morning sickness" yea right more like the "all day sickness" and weight gain.
As far as the appointment is concerned, all is well. We heard the heartbeat for the first time, it's good and strong. I was able to record it and I've been playing it over and over again. Hearing the life that lives inside of me brings such a sense of reality to it all. I'm amazed that my body is capable of creating life. It's truly humbling to be the "portal" for Heavenly Father for these sweet little spirits to leave the pre-mortal life and come to earth to fulfill their earthly missions. I'm grateful to be a mother and to be blessed enough to do this more than once. For as long as I can remember I've wanted nothing more than to be a mother. I'm thankful to Heavenly Father for entrusting me with his children. I hope to make Him proud.
2 comments:
O.K. Your new Picture looks like a Hallmark card! You are all so coordinated--along with the tree and the ornaments and the stockings! Why are you my friend again!? Guess cause you are so dang cute!
How fun! I remember those days and getting to hear the heartbeat and enjoying all of the new steps along the way...ENJOY it all! Well...once the "morning sickness" is over! That's not a lot to enjoy...but at least you know it's something to remind you of what's going on in there!!!
I agree with Jessica! I love your new picture! It's GREAT!!!
Post a Comment