Monday, December 15, 2008

"Yea! She's Pregnant" Party


My dear friend Jill threw me a "Yea-She's-Pregnant" Party! We had a good time.
Here's a few pictures of the festivities.

The "Girls"

Miss Jessica - doesn't she look fabulous with her flower pin!
Miss Lisa and Miss Emily
Miss Miralyn- Miss Amy- Miss Kristina - Miss Tamra

Miss Jill - Miss Kristina
There was all sorts of yummy food. Any pregnant woman's dream.
This chili was great! (this picture doesn't do it justice, just trust me)You should give it a try.

There were all sorts of cute kiddos running around (most of them are scattered through out the pics above).
And of course Lexi was there to help celebrate her new brother or sister.

Here Miss Tamra is getting ready for her big moment for the photo op below.
A girl can't be caught without her lip gloss!

Thanks to everyone for coming and celebrating our big news! Thanks to Jill for hosting the party. I had a great time. I am truly blessed to be surrounded by such wonderful women!! I hope that I can be half the mother that these women are. They are great examples to me and I'm grateful to have them in my life. I love you all!!!!

6 comments:

McKenna Cotton said...

So sorry I couldnt be there- I would hate to give lexy anything right now! So I'm avoiding you for a good reason! I am sooooo happy you are having another beautiful baby. You are truly glowing right now!!
love you

colleen said...

Aaaw, that looks like it was so fun! Congratulations, Kate!

Amy said...

the pic of the twins is priceless!

Anonymous said...

Looks like a fun get together! I want to know about any shower there is though! I want in on it! I can't wait for this little one to get here! You are already a wonderful Mother! What are you talking about?!?!? You're a terrific example to many around you!

Annie said...

So sorry I missed out on the fun! That darn Visiting teaching got in the way!

Heather said...

Kate,
So sorry I missed out. It was our anniversary that day and we got to have a whole day together since all the kids were at school! Can't wait to meet your new little sweetie!