Dear Santa:
This year is my first year writing to you. My friend Miss Dawn helped me. She brought all this cool stuff to make my letter look great for you.
I hope that you like the glitter. It was my first time using glue and Mom even let me use the scissors!
Here is my wish list:
- I would like a baby doll
- A baby brother or sister
- And "Tinkerbell" the movie
My name is on the "Nice" list....right?
I don't want you to forget about me, so my Daddy helped me mail my letter. I sure hope I have the right address....
Have a Merry Christmas!
Love - Alexi
P.S. I will have pumpkin roll and a cold Mountain Dew for you under the tree. :)
2 comments:
What a sweet list for Santa and Yummy treats too! Pumpkin Roll for Santa! He is getting treated like royalty at your house! That's the best! That put her name on the NICE list for sure! She should get all that she asks for and more! :)
this is darling- I don't think I saw this before! Sooo cute
Post a Comment