On December 19, 1998 I married my best friend.
It has been the best ten years of my life.
Shane is loving, giving, thoughtful, dedicated, passionate, a tower of strength and an amazing husband. I don't know what I would do without him. I look forward to each day that we have together. I can't think of anyone better to spend eternity with. He's full of surprises and he can ALWAYS make me laugh. He knows me better than anyone and he knows just how to say or do the right thing at the right time. I'm grateful for him!
He truly is my better half.
Here's to another great 10 years! I love you, Shane!!!
1 comment:
Congrats on 10 years! As a sister, it's been great having both of you in my life for beyond those 10 years. Can't imagine life any other way. Love ya!
Post a Comment