How fun it will be for all of you! I know Lexi will enjoy having a little sister to watch wear all of her beautiful hand-me-downs and play with! Sister have special bonds! :)
Yea for another girl! Somehow, I think Shane will end up being alright - especially considering all the great pictures I keep seeing of he and Alexi on your blog. There's something about a Daddy and his little girls that just warms the heart.
CONGRATULATIONS! I'm so excited for you guys. I hope you are all doing well. We have had someone sick since we got back from the trip or I would have come to see you. I'll call when everyone is healthy!
8 comments:
Yeahhhhhhhhh!!!!! She can wear all of Lexi's cute clothes! Congratulations! I hope she had red hair too!
Oh, Kate- I am thrilled. What a blessing and a special gift from the Lord. It will be a joyful greeting!
That is exciting news! Lexi will love her little sis!
Congrats! How exciting for you all.
How fun it will be for all of you! I know Lexi will enjoy having a little sister to watch wear all of her beautiful hand-me-downs and play with! Sister have special bonds! :)
Yea for another girl! Somehow, I think Shane will end up being alright - especially considering all the great pictures I keep seeing of he and Alexi on your blog. There's something about a Daddy and his little girls that just warms the heart.
CONGRATULATIONS! I'm so excited for you guys. I hope you are all doing well. We have had someone sick since we got back from the trip or I would have come to see you. I'll call when everyone is healthy!
Congrats guys! That is so exciting. Tell Shane Happy Belated Birthday from us. We sure miss you and think about you a lot. Love you lots.
Post a Comment