This year in Relief Society our theme is "Finding the JOY in our Journey".
I've put a lot of thought into this as each day I think of what I'm most joyful for.
Today I feel as though I KNOW in my head that there is much to be joyful about, but Satan is working hard to suppress it in my heart. I'm just not feeling it.
So, I decided to make a list of the things that I have been joyful for over the last few months to help me feel the JOY today.
The mercy of the Lord
Alexi's surgery being a HUGE success (more to come later)
A fabulous husband
This tiny life growing inside of me
The color PINK
The unconditional love shown to me by my friends
Alexi's life - still going strong
The gospel
Spending time with Shane and Alexi
That eventually this pregnancy will end and I will finally be able to meet our daughter
To be a mother
The love and tenderness that I feel from Shane
Forgiveness
A ward that I can truly call a "Family"
To be a wife
Feeling the spirit in my home
It's a girl!!!
Peace
My sisters in Relief Society
The beautiful blue bird I saw on my back porch
True friendship
The love of the Lord
Forgiveness - I know I listed this one already but I need a lot of it right now and I find joy in that I too can be forgiven.
No comments:
Post a Comment