9 WEEKS TO GO!!!!
I'm officially out of the double digits!
Because we have elected to have a repeat c-section I don't have to wait the extra two weeks to have this little one. June 2nd can't come fast enough. I can't wait to have my body back. No more heart burn, nausea, throwing up, aches and pains, not being able to pee when I KNOW there is something in there, walking without waddling, being able to roll over in bed with ease, and I'm ready for my waist to shrink, not grow each week!!
Sure, life will be CRAZY for many, many, many months but I'm okay with that.
Just give me my body back.
9 weeks, 9 weeks... I've come 29 weeks, I can make it 9 more weeks!
4 comments:
I was just sitting at work, and decided to check out your blog. Oh how I miss you guys, Congrats on baby #2, that is so exciting for you. You guys look so happy. We keep you in our prayers daily and think of you often. 9 weeks, you can do it! Take Care
Brian
Post some pictures of that growing belly and be proud of it!
yipeeeeeee, I get to hold a newborn in 9 weeks!!!!!!!!
Only 9 weeks? That's going to go by fast! Seems like you just announced your pregnancy...
Post a Comment