Thursday, June 11, 2009

It's A Crazy World Out Here



(Be sure to turn up the volume)

9 comments:

McKenna Cotton said...

this is amazing. I love it. Good job and seriously, I miss her! BEAUTIFUL FAMILY!!!!!

colleen said...

That is great!!! Well done. I especially loved Shane holding both of his girls... with Alexi holding "Rissa". Two perfect girls.

Pres said...

That's precious!
Congrats guys, we are so happy for you.

amie said...

had to watch it again, so sweet :)

Bartlett Family said...

Very nice, seeing Lexi holding Laurissa was too precious. Congrats to your whole family, we love and miss you guys!

ALB said...

Love the video! Lexi and Laurissa together was the sweetest!

Love you - A

Megan said...

Very cute! Just wanted to say congratulations to you!

Monica said...

Congratulations!!! I love the name especially. You have good taste in names...Jake was going to be Alexis if he were a girl!

I am so excited you found me and that you have a blog! It was so much fun to catch up on your life! I love seeing you and Shane together. It seems like just yesterday you were the most adorable teenagers and now you are wonderful parents. Katie you are so talented---I love your decorating and you can tell what a wonderful mother you are. I am so happy for you. Please stay in touch! Love you!

Unknown said...

What a cute video! I've watched it over and over - especially when I need to de-stress. Something great about seeing such a sweet spirit!

Laurissa fits in perfectly with your family. Knew she would... congrats again!