Sunday, June 7, 2009

Laurissa Wiles

Our sweet little Laurissa joined our family on Tuesday June 2nd, 2009 at 8:56 am. She weighed in at a whopping 8 lbs 4 oz (two weeks early) and stands 20 inches tall. 

Our Angel brings with her a gentle spirit full of life and energy.  Her patience and laid back personality fits in perfectly with our family dynamic and she reminds us everyday of the unconditional love our Heavenly Father has for each of us.  We are so thankful for her safe arrival and the gifts she brings.  In the words of Ty Pennington "I guess there is just one thing left to say......Welcome home Laurissa, Welcome home!" 

13 comments:

Dana said...

Congrats! I'm glad everthing went well. She is such a cutie!

Aunt Holly said...

She is beautiful! I am so glad I get to meet her in a few months!

Teresa said...

Congratulations!! She could not be more adorable. I saw the picture and wanted to just pick her up.:} Glad everything went well - especially coming early and knowing your previous experience. Welcome home, indeed!

McKenna Cotton said...

I can't wait to see her tomorrow. I have been waiting :)

Miralyn said...

She is so beautiful. I could have held her all night. Thanks for letting my crazy kids and I visit! It was so much fun!

Anonymous said...

Kate, Shane, and Alexi,

Congratluations! I am thrilled for you. She is a beauty. Watch out Shane -- you'll have to fight those boys off with a stick.

Hugs,
The Heiselts

blairsblog6 said...

She's perfect! I can't wait to hold and smell her tomorrow. (You already know I'm weird!)

Pierre said...

Awww!! Congrats! I'm so thankful everything went well. She looks like Alexi! Can't wait to meet her one day! Lyndsey

- Strongs - said...

She is beautiful! We are so happy for you and so happy to have this little angel in our family.

Super Star said...

Kate, she is a real beautiful little sweetie. Enjoy her and love her for they grow so fast. I had an interestng dream about your family..I'll tell you some time. Have a lovely time enjoying your whole family at home. love ya, jill

Unknown said...

Welcome to the family Laurissa! You are an absolute doll! We can't wait to meet you...

Freddie Ann said...

WOW! What a doll! I'm so anxious to get to meet her! I bet you all are having a wonderful time getting to know her now that she's here! I bet Alexi is excited too! How fun to be a big sister! :)

Carolyn said...

She is so precious! Congrats to the whole family! I love the feeling of a new born in the home. So sweet. Your firefly story is great! I plan on never telling my girls though! wink wink.